Ways to pay your DIRECTV Bill, Change Your Payment Method, Or Make Payment Arrangements
Wondering what options are available to pay your DIRECTV bill? Check out the options below:
- BitPay - Use your cryptocurrency to pay your bill.
- One-time payment - Need to make a payment right away? This is the option for you!
- Auto Bill Pay - Signing up for Auto Pay makes paying your bill seamless and easy!
- Late Payments - Life happens and we know it!
- Check out additional payment methods.
Note: DIRECTV is unable to change the billing date on your account because of system limitations.
Pay Over The Phone
Call 1-800-531-5000 to make a payment. It is quick and easy. When prompted, say “Make a payment” to access our automated phone system. Please have your checking account, credit card, or debit card information ready when you call.
Mail Your Payment!
You can send a check or money order in the pre-printed envelope included with your monthly bill. If you do not have a pre-printed envelope, please mail your payment to the address below. Don't forget to include your account number on your payment.
Use the address that corresponds with the first number of your ZIP code:
If your ZIP code begins with: 0, 1, 4, 5, 6, 8
If your ZIP code begins with: 2, 3, 7, 9
P.O. Box 5007
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5007
P.O. Box 105261
Atlanta, GA 30348-5261
Note: Your payments will post within 3-5 business days when paying by mail.
Things to know about making a payment!
- Your payments will post within 1-2 days if you’re scheduling a payment using your bank’s website. Your bank will send DIRECTV a check or electronic transfer. The payment will post as soon as we receive it.
- If your bank’s online services mails a check to DIRECTV, it may take up to 10 days including mailing and processing. You can contact your bank to determine the payment method they use.
Was your service turned off?
If your service has been turned off for non-payment, you must pay the past due amount before it will be reactivated. It can take 1-2 days depending on the payment method.
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService