Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
L

• 

1 Message

Fri, Aug 14, 2020 12:49 AM

Trying to cancel NFL Sun day ticket subscription for 2020 (account # Edited as per community guidelines)

I have tried unsuccessfully on several occasions to connect with a customer service rep to cancel the above subscription.  In the last attempt, I was informed that I do not even have an account despite receiving email confirmations to the contrary.  At this point, I am submitting this request in writing as evidence to my credit card company that I have made reasonable attempts to cancel the service to justify what I expect will be an impending dispute of the charge.

Responses

TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

16.6K Messages

a month ago

we're not Directv, we are all users here and can't see your account.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

22.8K Messages

a month ago

@ljg61 

This is not evidence to your credit card company. This is just a public forum of other customers. You must call DirecTV to opt out of the NFL Sunday Ticket. There is no other option.

Upon successful opting out, any installments already billed are adjusted on the following bill. They only send one bill a month, so adjustments and changes simply show on the next bill produced.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

153 Messages

a month ago

Hello @ljg61,

Please be mindful about sharing your personal details like, Phone number, email id, IMEI number, account number, last name, Credit/Debit card number, order number, Driver licence details, address. This is a public forum and your privacy is very important to us. As per AT&T Community Forum's guidelines http://sm.att.com/b9b8aa02 your personal details will be scrubbed. Have a great day!

Regards,
AT&T Moderator

Get started...

Ask a new question