Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

a year ago

It doesn't matter if you watch sports or not all packages above choice ( except prefered choice) include the rsn channels for your zip code (channels in the 600 range) and all pay tv providers have the rsn fee, they just don't itemize them. The only way to remove the fee is to downgrade to below choice or go with preferred choice.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

a year ago

Sorry I mistyped, it's preferred extra, not Choice 😜

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

a year ago

Preferred Xtra removes the RSNs (and some other sport channels), so removes the RSN fee, making total cost comparable to the Choice package. Might have to speak to their cancellation/retention department as some front line agents are not aware of this package. But it is an option. Even adds in the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*