Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Jimmy58's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Sep 22, 2016 4:55 AM

Re: Rebate - How do we complain to ATT about lack of service on $200 rebate offer?

we were told we would get a free upgrade since equipment was two yrs old. Technician came to install and tried to charge us for another piece of equipment. Tech got it approved for four free genies by phone. When bill came we were charged for another genie and installation after 3 hours on phone in dispute with customer service they only agreed to knock half off. We were lied to that all would be free. They said that because we refused to do their maintenance plan at more charge we werent elgible for more upgrade. Was on phone for 3 hrs total multiple reps who refused to connect me to a supervisor. Told them not paying other half!!! Cause its flat out wrong!! We have phones and Direct TV!!! Great customers they told us sure not honoring their word to GREAT customers!!! If not corrected we will go to DISH!!! Getting ahold of the Better Business Bureau and Consumer Affairs!!

Responses

Brand User
ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

147.7K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @Jimmy58,

We’ll need more details regarding your account and just sent you a private message via the community forums. Click here to reply back.

-ATTDIRECTVCare

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Have not been offered a solution. Would like to be called at phone number given already.
litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.5K Messages

4 years ago

Did your reply via private message to ATTDIRECTVCare as requested?

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Are you saying you sent our message requesting a a phone call was sent to them by you?
peds48

Expert

• 

36.2K Messages

4 years ago

No, no one is goingto call you, you eiother call DIRECTV at 1800-531-5000 or get in touch here by reaching out to @ATTDIRECTVCare

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

IHAVE TOLD EXACTLY WHATS BEEN DONE AND AM WAITING FOR @ATTDIRECTCARE TO HANDLE THE PROBLEM!!!!! Employee!!!!!
peds48

Expert

• 

36.2K Messages

4 years ago

DId you send @ATTDIRECTVCare a private message?

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.5K Messages

4 years ago

We can't contact ATTDIRECTVCare for you.  Just click on this line for @ATTDIRECTVCare and send them a private message yourself.  

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question