Property Damage Claims
Helpful information for Property Claims with AT&T
Accidents happen, and we apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. Whether you need to track a claim filed by an AT&T representative or file a new claim, we’ve got you covered.
AT&T claims are handled through Sedgwick, our claims administrator. Claims are filed by:
- AT&T employees – If an AT&T employee comes across a situation that they believe needs addressing, they file a claim directly and provide you with a claim number for follow-up.
- Property owner/customer – Property owners can file claims directly through the Claim center.
Note: If human life, health, or safety is threatened by damage to electrical, water, or sewer lines, to help mitigate your damages call your local electrical company or a local plumber to help you with the immediate problem.
Once a claim has been filed, Sedgwick will provide a claims administrator who will contact you, document the damages, and visit the damaged site to complete an assessment. Once the assessment is complete, they will provide you with the final assessment and information.
Note: The Claims Center and Sedgwick do not handle claims for lawn claims and repair, but they can provide you with correct information for reporting issues.
File a new claim
If you need to file a new claim, have the following information available:
- Location – The physical address or GPS coordinates for the location where damage occurred.
- Photos – Include close-ups and wide views of the area damaged. If possible, include photos of the person, vehicle, or equipment that caused the damage. Photos can be from cameras, cell phones, or other devices.
Once you have the information together, call the Claim Center at 800.894.0374. A representative will:
- Document your information
- Assign you a claim number
- Forward the claim to our claims administrator
Once the administrator receives the information, they will assign it to a claims examiner. The examiner will generally contact you within 3-5 business days to discuss the report and get additional information.
The claims examiner will:
- ask you questions about the damage
- provide you with a location to send your photos
- request you get an estimate for site repairs
- come to your property to complete the claims process.
Track an existing claim
If an AT&T representative has given you a claim number and you haven’t heard anything in 24 hours, or you’ve already filed a claim and want to follow up, call 855.462.6537 to check the status.
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService