Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
C

• 

1 Message

Wed, Apr 14, 2021 3:30 AM

Printing just my channels. Is there a way to view or print out just my channels I subscribe to with my package

Is there a way to view or print out just my channels I subscribe to with my package

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

27.2K Messages

2 m ago

They have recently added a printable lineup again, but it is a side by comparison between the packages, not entirely for one package. On the DirecTV box you can set to just "Channels I Get" or even setup a custom favorites list where you hide any of the channels you get but don't watch.

DIRECTV Channel Lineup List (att.com)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

teetertotter

ACE - Teacher

• 

846 Messages

2 m ago

Here is a channel list with the channel numbers:

List of DirecTV channels – TVCL – TV Channel Lists

Directv Help & Ordering: 800-531-5000

Directv Loyalty Dept:  866-595-2871[Promotions/Discounts - if any]

Technical Support/Billing/Help - Alternate Nbr:  800-288-2020

Looking for Answers:  DIRECTV Customer Service, Phone Number, Bill Pay Support & More

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

22.7K Messages

2 m ago

Info then right arrow to Favorites then select Channels I Get to view only those channels.

Get started...

Ask a new question