Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Feb 23, 2016 9:34 PM

Please quit it

I have asked this 3 times and yous are still doing it...you keep sending my moms mail to my address you never had my address before this..i think your company is rude she passed away last year and we called and turned in the equipment and informed you of this..now whatever it takes for me to get this acrossed i will do it. [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]cancel from you..i am not asking no more i am telling you STOP IT she passed away and i don't need yous in my memory of it ..like i said you didnt even have this adress before this you should be ashamed of yourselfs.....

otherwise my[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Ty and please by all means do it!

Responses

ATTDIRECTVCare

Community Support

• 

1.1K Messages

5 years ago

Hi @lords2016,

We would be happy to assist but we would need more information. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

We will get back to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTDIRECTVCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question