Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

1 Message

Fri, Feb 14, 2020 2:08 AM

Pay my account

Service disconnected

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

36.1K Messages

2 months ago

Ok, go ahead and pay it. What’s your question? You don’t pay it here, this forum is not customer support.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

18.9K Messages

@Barrio54

To discuss your disconnect, including paying any remaining balance, then call DirecTV of course. This is a public forum of other customers, so we cannot pay your bill for you.

When you get the voice system say "cancel" to route you directly. This is how it works for most companies. You call regarding you bill, not make a forum post.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

18.9K Messages

If you meant you were disconnected for non-payment, be prepared to pay the balance in full before you are reinstated. I would also review your services once account is active again to see what changes you may want to do going forward that would be better for your budget.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

2 months ago

Hello,

Directv payment can be made at a local AT&T corproate store or by dialing 800 531. 5000 to reach Directv servcie directly.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…