Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jun 23, 2017 10:38 PM

no satalite

I've called 5 times been through all the testing.after all of that I've tried to schedule an appointment, and been told that they only schedule between 8-12 and 12- 4 I told them we both work till 4 and have know one who can be here so when we made an appointment hoping one of could get home to take care of it , we didn't make and couldn't call from work to reschedule , so I now they won't even tell me when they can come out to fix it what the he'll can I do

Responses

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.2K Messages

3 years ago

We're customers like you, so can't really help with this.  You'll have to find a time that works for both you and the service tech.  Call DirecTV at 1 800 531 5000.   

If you tell us more about your technical issue, perhaps we can help with that?

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

20.1K Messages

3 years ago

Tech arrival times 8am to noon, or noon to 4pm is what they have. Alternatively, as this is a public customer to customer forum, if you were to post the details of your issue perhaps other users could help find a solution that would not need a tech out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.