Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
A

• 

1 Message

Wed, Sep 30, 2020 9:23 PM

Need someone from FRAUD dept to contact us

We've been dealing with incorrect billing and package selections that appear "magically" for three months.  Passwords have been reset, but it's still happening.  Clearly and internal resource using our account somehow, as though we're billed for things we didn't ask for, they aren't actually on our TV.  

About to file criminal complaint against AT&T/DirectTV as we continually get the run-around and sent to departments and various "supervisors" who can't help with anything.  

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

15.7K Messages

20 days ago

Disputes with AT&T/DirecTV require binding arbitration.

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

21K Messages

20 days ago

This is a customer to customer forum nobody at DTV/AT&T read these posts other then the few employees on their own time and the moderators so no one will call you.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

20 days ago

For official support you call them, not the other way around. If you get no resolution with the fraud department, then you have the Arbitration clause in the Terms of Service or you can file a BBB/FCC complaint.

This is a public forum of other customers, so we cannot access your account.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com

Get started...

Ask a new question