Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

1 Message

Sun, Mar 29, 2020 10:40 PM

My bill is not what was quoted to me last Oct. 2019. I have these questions.

I would like to know how things work. I have 2 homes, one on Gold Canyon, Az and one in Williston, Nd. we are planning to buy a motor home but I would like to have some info on how I can make this work with having all my services together. You know I won't be using them all at the a same time. I would like a price. Thank you

Responses

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

20K Messages

2 months ago

AFAIK you will have three separate accounts each ones price depends on the channel package. An RV account will get the DNS channels that the networks use to feed their affiliates but you not get local channels or news/weather.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

2 months ago

Each home will have their own separate account and equipment.

This is because the physical service address determines what locals you are allowed, what professional sports are in-market, and the taxes you are required to pay. So per Terms of Service and Federal regulations they cannot be on the same account.

When you go between the two places you call DirecTV to suspend one account and reactivate the other. It is a $7 monthly vacation hold for the account while it is on suspension.

For pricing of services, you must contact DirecTV so they can run your credit and see what you qualify for and find out what level of services will work for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.