Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
R

• 

1 Message

Wed, Aug 5, 2020 11:26 PM

Lost channels

In the past two weeks, I have stopped getting DIY (230), FYI (266), OVT(274), GAC(326), and BBCW(346). We were given no warning and our bill hasn't been reduced. We live in NC and have the Choice package. 

Some notice would have been nice. My local cable company is looking more attractive.

Any suggestions that don't involve paying ATT more money?

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

22.9K Messages

2 months ago

A loss of any channel doesn't reduce your bill. It just minimizes how much the next price adjustment is when remaining networks costs go up.

DirecTV just finished a freeview of many channels for all customers. So now we are all back to only getting the channels we are subscribed to. I would check your channels against the package lineups to make sure they match. If they don't then it may just be a bug from when the free channels shutoff. In that even try refreshing the service authorizations: www.directv.com/refresh

https://www.att.com/channels/directv/

(edited)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question