Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Oct 16, 2015 7:55 PM

LoginAccess Codes

Anyone else having trouble with your combined ATT/DirecT TV logins?

When I try to login to Direct TV.com it says to use my AT&T access codes and Password.

It doesn't work! Do these systems work together? what's going on?

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Yes - it says 'pass interference' and I can't get NFL Sunday Ticket

Sky456

Former Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

4 years ago

Yes, there are numerous issues similar to yours unfortunately!

You can try going to Forgot Password on the DTV site and seeing if resetting the password helps at all, it has helped some.

If that doesn't work you would need to contact support and hopefully get a knowledgable CSR that can help get this corrected for you or get you to a department that can.

E-mail/Chat Support for DirecTV: DirecTV Support, they see these issues more commonly than a phone CSR does and *should* be of more assistance.

Good luck!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I am also having this issue. My issue stems from my DirecTV account being part of a Verizon package deal. Since my DirecTV is linked to my Verizon bill, when I try to login to the DirecTV site it says I am trying to access with my ATT ID and sends me to ATT site to change the password. I do this and still can't access my DirecTV online. Keep going in circles.

When I try to link my DirecTV account to ATT, it can not find it. Calling Support didn't help as they told me I had to wait 24 hrs for my account to unlock since I locked it while trying to login.

So, a week later and I am still having the same issue.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…