Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Apr 1, 2019 2:43 PM

Late Payment Notice by Email

I received a late payment notice by email today.  It turns out that not only did I make the payment, but the check cleared my bank on the day it was do.  What is the reason for the notice?

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.8K Messages

a year ago

This is a customer to customer forum so we have no idea. I would log into your DirecTV account online to see if the payment shows posted, in case the email was in error. If the payment does not show on the account go to www.directv.com/paymentdispute to fill out their webform to look into.

If your account online shows the payment, but still reflects past due, then call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 to discuss the account to see if the payment was for a previous balance and have gone past due again or if something else is going on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question