Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Nov 10, 2018 1:31 AM

Keep my AT&T paper bill

Directv, keep my paper bill coming in the mail,,,,,,,,....... I am in Texas....In theUSA,

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

10 months ago

@ronwbunn wrote:

Keep my paper bill      [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Hope you read your bill more then you did here.

This is a public forum. To opt in or out of paperless billing you must log into your account and change the setting or call DirecTV and have an agent do it for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

5 months ago

I agree not everyone uses computers all the time and paper is a better reminder
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

@grannyt

That is fine. But as mentioned you either login online or call DirecTV if you want to opt in/out of paperless billing. So if you don't have consistent computer access and are set to paperless, then just call and change the option.

As this is a public forum we cannot change those options on your behalf. Though if you are here then you can log into your account online and update the option. Otherwise call as normal.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

5 months ago

keep my paper bills coming to Mary (Edited to remove personal information), (Edited to remove personal information).

Account No. (Edited to remove personal information). Plus all bills in my name.

(edited)

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

@timary1122

Suggest reading first before posting as the info you need may already be here.

This is a public forum of other customers. To in/out of paperless billing log into your account on the actual website or call customer support.

Since you posted very personal info in a public space, even though the forum moderators removed it, best to make sure your DirecTV account has a password on it so that someone doesn't call in with your info.

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

Almost 16 months & this thread won't die... {smh}

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

@davemize

Unfortunately too many people refuse to read and see their question has already been answered. Just like too many people don't read their bills (not even the amount owed for some on auto bill pay). It is an issue in our country that people have the capability to read, but the unwillingness to do so.

Glad the moderators are pretty good about removing personal info when people don't clue into this is a public space. Most "hacking" is not actually breaking through software but people just throwing their details out there without caution so anybody could log into their accounts.

• 

2 Messages

4 months ago

I want to continue getting my bill in the mail on paper.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

@carole0704

Answer already in thread. Read please.

• 

2 Messages

4 months ago

I want to keep my paper bill coming.

Teacher

• 

238 Messages

We are still getting our e-mail notification of billing and then get a US mail paper billing. Then do the bank transfer to ATT. Been that way for years. It will never change. lol

• 

2 Messages

4 months ago

I want my bill to keep coming to my home address

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

@Bettygoolsby

As said constantly in this thread: This is a public forum with no account access. You must log into your account or call DirecTV to opt in/out of paperless billing.

Please read thread before posting. Many times the answer or guidance is already there.

Get started...

Ask a new question