Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Nov 10, 2018 1:31 AM

Keep my AT&T paper bill

Directv, keep my paper bill coming in the mail,,,,,,,,....... I am in Texas....In theUSA,

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

52.9K Messages

a year ago

We're customers like you, so we can change how you're billed.  Log into your DirecTV account and you can specify how you want to billed. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

18.5K Messages

a year ago

@debiaellis

Being in Texas or any other state does not affect your options on receiving the bill. Don't know why you thought that was necessary.

Go to www.directv.com, or www.att.com if your account is now in their new system, and log into your account to opt in or out of paperless billing. If you prefer you can call customer service, but doing it yourself online is so much quicker.

This is a customer to customer forum so we cannot do this for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Keep my paper bill, please.

Cstarman922

Employee

• 

462 Messages

a year ago

@bostickch, see above replies. None of us may access your account.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

18.5K Messages

a year ago

@bostickch wrote:

Keep my paper bill, please.

Suggest to read threads before replying.

This is a public customer to customer forum with no access to your account. Just log into your account at www.directv.com and you can choose to opt in or out of paperless billing, or www.att.com if you have been moved into the new system. To discuss with official support you call 1-800-531-5000.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 months ago

keep my paper bill coming

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

18.5K Messages

9 months ago

@Iokeee66 wrote:

keep my paper bill coming

Please read threads before posting.

This is a customer to customer forum. Nothing will happen with your billing here. You must contact DirecTV to opt in/out of paperless billing.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 months ago

Keep my paper bill

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

18.5K Messages

9 months ago

@bostickch wrote:
Keep my paper bill

In the future please take the time to actually read. This is NOT customer care, but a public customer to customer forum.

Go to www.directv.com and log into your account to opt in or out of paperless billing. You can even call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 months ago

I wish to keep my paper bill.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

18.5K Messages

7 months ago

@Debra19 wrote:

I wish to keep my paper bill.

Log onto your account online where you can opt in/out of paperless billing. Or you can even print out a paper copy as needed.

This is just a public forum, we have no access to your account.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 months ago

I want to keep my paper bill.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

18.5K Messages

7 months ago

@bostickch wrote:
I want to keep my paper bill.

This is your 3rd post. The answer is not changing. Please READ the answers you are given and do the same with your bill.

If you had read this thread, or even the last post, you would have seen this is a public forum with no account access.

You must log into your account online and go into your billing options to opt out of paperless billing. Or call DirecTV.

We are just other customers here to help each other out. So please read before posting in case your question is already answered.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 months ago

Keep my paper bill      [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

52.9K Messages

7 months ago

@ronwbunn wrote:

Keep my paper bill       Acct #xxxxxxx    Thank you  Wayne Bunn  xxxxxxx

Please read the previous posts in this thread!

We're customers like you and cannot change your billing. You must call DirecTV .... 1 800 531 5000

And you should NEVER post private information in a public forum.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…