Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!

Loyalpatron65's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Wed, Aug 2, 2017 9:03 PM

I need the Corporate Office phone number!

Please is there anyone who can give me a direct number to reach the corporate office for customer complaints? Not only did I experience the absolute worst customer service experience from a Representative name Shana. I completed a survey letting them know how awful I was treated and the day I was suppose to receive (notice I said, "Suppose To" receive service, no one showed and when I called in, I got her a second time and she was just as awful as the first time. I am so disappointed in the lack of service and confused as to why AT&T would allow Directv to tarnish there name. Sorry for the Rant...but again I ask is their anyone who has a phone number for Directv/AT&T Corporate Office?

Thank you

Responses

jonfrantz

Guru

• 

472 Messages

4 y ago

@Loyalpatron65  No problem as of right now this number works ***.  When the prompts pick up push 7, then on the next prompt press 3, that will connect you to DTV Office of the president.  This number works as of right now, but they could easily change it, as they have done before.

[Edited to remove an unauthorized AT&T contact number.]

Tutor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

Thank you for the number it is for residential but they were able to get me over to business corporate support. I recommend you all be careful about ordering service through a outside directv service rep. They have our account all messed up.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

The number on this post is correct. The number given on the directv website does not work.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

I need the cooperate number I been calking and talking to at&t people since Wednesday, they told me they was gonna call me back that day but never did, so I call them back after 2days just for them to tell me they service isn't compatible after I paid for a Sim card and phone service then tell me I couldn't get refunded back, then I talked to a supervisor name David and just so I couldn't get my money back he acted like I was being disrespecting him then hung up on me
bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

4 y ago

If you really need an AT&T or DirecTV rep i would suggest you contact them at a local office.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

How do I get a Hold of corporate office. This company is **bleep** backwards and have screwed my account up since I started my plan. The call center says the don't have corporate numbers which is bull **bleep** they won't put a American on the phone. Company just give you a run around and give you a 700.00 bill for 1 month not gonna happen at&t is the wrong way to go people

[Edited to comply with Guidelines.]

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

Wow where do i start! I've been having trouble with direct tv since day one. Which was two years ago when i moved to a new home where at&t was no longer offered for cable tv and i was left with no option but direct. 

Long story short nothing has been right since day one. Im still being charged for services on a tv that was hooked up wrong and you can't hear the sound once something has been ordered off direct tv. The tech came out August 24, 2017 Saturday. The day of the Mayweather fight he was able finally able to get some sound on the tv. But explained the first installation was done incorrectly. Mind you this was maybe the 2nd tech at this time to have come out and address this issuess. I was giving a case manager because this was an on going situation. 

So the fight comes on and yes start cutting on and off staying out so long were missing rounds of the fight. I call the case manger that Monday and explain to him what had taken place durning the fight. I was told it would be taken off my bill. Along with movies charges $30 bucks worth in pay pre view movies because of no sound. TODAY Saturday Nov 3, 2017 all these same charges are still on the dam bill. When i called direct tv they have no notes of my bill ever being credited for the fight. You have to be  joking now my bill is 375 with these charges. I've been calling since Thursday to speak with a supervisor still no call back. Call back myself on Thursday i was on hold for over one hour , still no supervisor. Worst service in history EVER# EVER

Tutor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

I had same problem customer service is horrible on hold for 3 and 1/2 hours  got the run around 20 years with them this is how they treat me ..im done bye bye Att

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

28K Messages

4 y ago

If you want to discuss with Directv you either call 1-800-531-5000 or go to @ATTDIRECTVCare to send them a private message. Directv does not have local offices of their own. AT&T stores are not Directv employees. Even though AT&T acquired Directv, AT&T stores may only order new service like the 3rd party retailer they have been for years.

As you'll notice from edited posts above, any "corporate" numbers are not public info. If over the phone through general care is not taking care of your issue, then you send a private message to take it further. If needed, by their decision, they may provide you a specific phone contact for your issue. From my experience that would be an agent dedicated to your concern, not a regular agent taking call after call which is why it is not publicized information.

With any work (repair, upgrade, or the initial install) it is a 90 day warranty if they have to get a tech back out. If you are speaking with "case management" then they are working with you on something out of the normal warranty to get it resolved.

I agree it is always safest to start any service through the company directly and not 3rd party sellers. Some are good, but too often it is a commission environment with not the best training on products and services. And remember door-to-door sales people are all 3rd party as well.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

I have been hung up on. Talked down too, dis-respected, talked over when I am trying to  talk, and basically been totally misrepresented. Not adding the account that before I got to a representative, I was transferred to 8 different people. Half of them did not understand English and kept asking me the same question over-and-over again.

When I finally asked for a manager this representative #[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]would not transfer me to a manager.

HOW DO I CONTACT THE ATT CORPORATE OFFICE. I am the customer and I refuse to be treated like this. Do anyone know the corporate office phone number so I can formally put in a complaint?, . 

Constructive

Employee

• 

21.4K Messages

4 y ago

Any corporate numbers posted here are automatically deleted as Edited to remove an unauthorized AT&T contact number.] the best route is to do as @Juniper suggested

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

4 y ago

I can top this! I accidentally sent my house payment to direct tv. I do not have a direct t.v. account. Not only did they deposit my money, I get the run around to get it returned, an still getting the run around and a different answer every single time I call direct t.v.  Their first red flag should have been that they received $ on an account that hasn't been active for almost a year due to their lies. Their second red flag should have been - wow this is an extraordinary amount of money being applied to a closed account.  This was on November 14th. I have called at least 15 times trying to get my money back. They are considering it a refund. I told them they illegally deposited funds that they knew did not belong to them as their was no bill (3rd red flag), deposited the $ into a closed and not even active account. I have been told it will take 30 days for them to process a refund, then they admitted they were wrong and said 2-3 days, then 5-7 days, back to 30 and so on. Every time I call I get a different answer even from the so called supervisors. I cannot find a number for corporate, so called managers say they don't have one, and most of the time I get disconnected in transfer to the manager. One day it was 4 times! So today, 12/7 I was told that my refund has been escalated (4rh time I've been told that) and that the refund is coming from Citibank (back of check was endorsed by Wells Fargo). I was told to call back on the 12th of December if I didn't have my check by then. Today they said I was double billed and that is why it is considered a refund. Wrong. There was no bill. Then they said are you sure it was taken out of your bank? Um...yep looking at my cancelled check right now that you deposited in an account I personally closet at direct t.v.. well..did you call your bank? Why would I call my bank? You people at direct tv already deposited the funds and they were taken from my bank account on 11/14.  Then they asked if I had called wells Fargo? Why would I? The refund needs to be issued by direct tv. Good God I am at my witts end! And at a loss on how to force directv to give me my flipping money they should've never deposited in the first place!

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

28K Messages

4 y ago

They did not illegally deposit funds. You sent payment to the wrong place. Payments are processed upon receipt, it is not their job to judge if someone intended to make a payment or not. So now they have to process a refund, nothing unusual there.

There was some confusion on the timelines. When an account is closed it may take up to 30 days for a refund to be issued. In the case of requesting a refund, it is processed by their finance department and approved/denied within 10 business days.

Calling your bank should only be suggested if Directv had electronically sent the refund back, but the bank hadn't posted it yet. Most will have a least a business day before posting or making funds available, but if refund is issued but has been a few business days and still no posting on your bank account, then there would be a concern.

Correct managers have no corporate phone number to give you as that would be internal private information, not contact for the general public. Since you have already talked to Directv over the phone, and received some conflicting info I suggest two things. At www.directv.com/paymentdispute you can submit the info regarding the payment sent in error to be rechecked. I would also go to @ATTDIRECTVCare and send them a private message regarding the contradicting info you were provided regarding the refund.

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

4 y ago

There is no active account to deposit funds into as I personally closed it.
I started calling on 11/18 after initial deposit by DTV on 11/14. On 11/20,
I was told that, yes DTV had clearly made a mistake, told that it usually
takes 10 days to process, but that that the refund process had been
escalated and it would happen in 2-3 days. This was told to me by a
gentleman who identified himself as being in the finance department at
corporate. I was told that funds would be sent to me the same way they
were received, i.e., if by credit card then returned to credit card (it was
electronic), and today I was told that it would be coming "in the mail." So
just how does one deposit funds into a nonexistent account? I waited 3
days (as that is what I was told the escalated process would take) and
called back again and have kept calling and with each call was told my case
had been escalated until 11-27 when I was given a confirmation number and
told that the issue had been resolved. I was also told I would have no way
to track the refund as there is no account (again, my exact thought was
then why was my check accepted if there was no account). Today, I was told
that the extremely long number was not a confirmation of refund, but rather
an operator #. I have all operator ID#s of people I've spoken with and they
are not even close to the same as the alleged refund confirmation number.
Today (12-7), I was told that funds had gone out on 12-8 and I asked how
she could see into the future as it was only the 7th? She could not give me
any type of confirmation number nor tracking info. My entire question in
all of this is how was a check deposited into a nonexistent account? Even
if it was my mistake in sending it, said check should never have been
processed and sent back immediately, electronically, the same way it was
received (worst case) or (at best), not processed at all.
Show quoted text
Also, I was asking to be transferred to the corporate finance department
after first talking to floor jockey #1, asking to talk to their manager,
and then asking to talk to corporate finance department or the first
manager's supervisor. At a bare minimum my phone calls were disconnected
70% of the time during transfer between the floor jockey and their manager
after being on hold with the transfer for at least 90 seconds each time
before being hung up on.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

28K Messages

4 y ago

Doesn't matter that the account isn't active. Canceling service does not delete the existence of the account, otherwise they wouldn't be able to reactivate service, make adjustments such as if equipment is returned late, or take payments to clear outstanding balance. So the account DOES exist, just in a closed status.

In my experience when calling, I believe Directv and outsourced agents use different ID systems. Then add AT&T in the mix and whatever system they brought over.

If a payment is sent to a company,  it gets accepted automatically. They don't refuse payment simply because the account is in a closed status. A closed account with a credit balance would get an automatic refund after 30 days. Since it was a payment error, a manual refund is submitted which though not instantaneous as you desire, should have been an much easier process than you experienced.

We are customers like yourself so cannot speed this up for you.

Get started

Ask a question
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.