How To Pay Your DIRECTV Bill - The New AT&T Experience
There are a variety of ways you can pay your DIRECTV bill. Not just that, you can pay all your bills at once, as long as they qualify, using your AT&T Access ID. This article goes over the different options at your disposal. Like videos? Check out our billing video at the bottom of the page for more info.
Pay with the myAT&T App - All new!
To make a payment from your device:
- Log in to your account using the myAT&T app1 or from our mobile site (m.att.com/myatt). Get the myAT&T app (att.com/myattapp).
- If you have multiple AT&T services, select DIRECTV or My Bill and then select the account name.
- Select Make a payment.
The most convenient way to pay your monthly bill is by enrolling in AutoPay, which automatically pays your bill from your checking/savings account or debit/credit card.
Note: Paying online does not effect how you receive your bill. You can receive a paper bill or choose paperless billing. Learn more about how to enroll in, manage, or stop Paperless Billing.
Things to know
- If you use the Text to Pay option to pay your DIRECTV bill, it will not be available once you make the move to myAT&T.
- You must be logged in to myAT&T with your User ID or your AT&T Access ID to pay your DIRECTV bill.
- For your protection and privacy, subaccount members cannot view or pay bills online.
- Your final bill, for canceled services, can be viewed or paid via myAT&T or the myAT&T app for 90 days from the cancellation date.
- Save several payment methods to your online payment profile for convenience.
- If you're having trouble paying on time, learn how to make a payment arrangement.
- Here's help to update debit/credit card or checking/savings account information.
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.