Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Fri, Feb 24, 2017 3:02 PM

How to file a complaint with the corporate office

Hello - I'm not sure if I have the right location. But I am in desperate need to file a complaint, and need to know how to go about doing so. Can someone please assist?

Responses

• 

1 Message

a month ago

I'm in the same situation.  I have been battling an issue with ATT since March - they are trying to collect $1300+ from me for a phone I do not have.  I have been to every department imaginable and no one has been able to help.  They transfer me everywhere mostly to people who do not speak English that tell me not to worry about it if I do not have the phone.  Now I'm getting threatening letters.  I am over it!

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

20.9K Messages

a month ago

This is the DTV satellite TV forum and have nothing to do with phones.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

a month ago

To Corporate Office (or to need to address this issue) My billing name is Lois Harris Billing address: 3917 SE 9th Lane. My Phone Number is 352-473-3582. I have been having issue with my Internet service i am complaint because my internet service is suppose to be DSL and it at 1.5mb/or what ever the correct name is. I have requested to get higher speed internet. I have been with ATT since 1984 or longer. Because of the Pandemic Covd.19 My Grandchildren need to have internet to do there online school work and My mother has Alzheimer's and Dementia and i have setup the ring calling device to help me keep track of her leaving out of the house. Because of such poor internet service My Grandchildren can't or their unable to to there school work at home. I have been on the phone for three day today from 11am until now 1:47pm and No one is able to help me. There are home all around me that have the highest speed internet U-verse or the highest DSL but they keep telling me i can't have it. I need help, HELP The Tech. that came out today that was send out to help me from the call on Friday was not able to help me. Please help me i really need to get this taken care of.  I was hoping i didn't need to get the better business bureau involve.  Please have someone from your office call me and try to help get this taken care of. Please Corporate Office i really need this taken care of. The Phone number is 352-473-3582. (billing number is 352-473-6582-159.  Please HELP me.

Thanks You in Advance. 

• 

1 Message

18 days ago

We have been a loyal ATT customer for over 55 years. Never have had such nightmare experience to get help along with ONE person that is able to not only help but give a satisfactory, correct answer and be able to understand the person at the same time. We spent close to 3 hours and 6 people for (1) simple question!!!!! We are both retired 78 year old couple and it was about to send my husband who had cancer and bad heart in to a cardiac arrest. Our ATT Direct bill went up 56.00 a month more in August along with losing 2 sport channels! Our question was why did we lose the channels and have an increase of $56??? Six different people and most you could not understand and still not a satisfactory answer. $156.44 is phones and $230.49 it TV. PLUS $14 more is we want the other two Hunting Channels. Difficult to believe it cost over $400 a month for people almost 80 to pay. Where will this company be as the economy keeps falling in? Better think of loyal customers!

• 

2 Messages

16 days ago

How do I file a complaint with AT&T wirless

• 

2 Messages

16 days ago

how do I file a claim with AT&T

Get started...

Ask a new question