Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

1 Message

Fri, Feb 14, 2020 3:50 PM

How do i return my ever box?

I had to get a new driver box, and was told i would have a return label in my email but never got one? Then i got an email telling me to recycle it but its on the list that say’s it has to be returned to Directv. How do i get a label to return it.

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

18.8K Messages

2 months ago

By "driver box" I assume you mean a receiver or client. What is the model number?

If it is still a returnable mode, you take it to a FedEx or UPS Store that participates in the free return program. Make sure to get receipt showing they took possession.

If over 10 miles away from a participating shipper, then they use the old process of sending you a prepaid return kit by FedEx to your physical service address to be returned by USPS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

2 months ago

Hello,

In most cases you can go to the local FedEx store and they have prearranged boxes to assist in packaging and return shipping these for you (get a confirmation receipt from FedEx at that time). Here’s th details to help: https://www.att.com/support/article/directv/KM1269070/

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…