Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jan 16, 2018 2:46 PM

Closed

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I BUNDLED MY CELL PHONE INTERNET AND DIRECTV. I HAD TO MOVE AND CANCEL MY INTERNET AND DIRECTV SERVICE. I GOT MY CREDIT FOR UVERSE BUT OVER PAID FOR MY DIRECTV AND WAS SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE A CREDIT FOR MY OVER PAYMENT IN DECEMBER. I HAVE SPOKEN TO 13 PEOPLE OVER THE LAST WEEK WHO CAN SEE THE CREDIT TO MY ACCOUNT THAT HAS NOT BEEN ISSUED TO MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE MY DIRECTV HAS BEEN CANCELED. I HAVE REPEATEDLY CALLED AND BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS ALL OF WHICH CAN SEE THERE IS A CREDIT BUT NO ONE CAN APPLY IT. NOW MY PHONE WHICH I USE FOR WORK, HAS SUSPENDED SERVICE. I AM LITERALLY ON HOLD ON 2 SEPERATE PHONES TRYING TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE WHO CAN HANDLE THIS!!!!!!! THIS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST!!!!    

Responses

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.5K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @User3857411 Thanks for posting!

I'm very sorry you're having some billing issues, we'll be happy to help you with that! Please send us a private message by clicking here (you will need to log into the Forums online, please do not reply to the email notification). In your message, please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
ANTLION

Scholar

• 

227 Messages

3 years ago

If you had a bundled bill that means there would only be 1 refund? Are you sure it was bundled together or did each company send you a bill each month?

Get started...

Ask a new question