Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
C

• 

1 Message

Fri, Sep 25, 2020 7:03 PM

High bill

My ATT bill jumped over $30 this month, why?

Responses

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

a month ago

Compare your current bill with the previous bill and note the differences. The usual causes are PPV charges and promotions expiring.

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

43.3K Messages

a month ago

This forum is not customer support. No one here can see your bill to explain. We only know what you share. As noted above, compare to your last bill, what is different?

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

23.4K Messages

a month ago

@ckeese 

Log into your account and review the prior bill. See what is different. If reading your bill still doesn't make sense, either post the line items here for other customers to help guide you, or call DirecTV for official support.

Likely you had discounts complete that were counting down over the prior months. But also look for any one-time charges (such as PPVs) and see if the bill shows the prior one was paid in full.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com

Get started...

Ask a new question