Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
monfster

Mentor

• 

65 Messages

Sun, Jul 22, 2018 1:19 AM

Has anyone who cancelled their NFL Sunday Ticket have them attempt retention this year?

Saw the NFL Sunday Ticket renewal in my bill.  I've had D* in the past, and remember DirecTV being very aggressive at NFL Sunday Ticket retention, and they would usually significantly discount the renewal price to get you to renew it.

I expected the same this year, but there was no attempt made at all.    Just a "I'd like to cancel my NFL ST renewal.", "Why?", "It's too expensive, I can't afford it.", "Ok, just one moment."  And that was it, they cancelled it.

Is this the norm, now?  Has anybody experienced an attempt at customer retention this year?

Responses

• 

5 Messages

a month ago

I think they are giving it free to anyone who had it last

nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

3.4K Messages

@Bucbob , this post is almost 2 years old 

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question