AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
I

• 

1 Message

Sat, Sep 26, 2020 6:16 PM

Get my address made eligible for streaming sunday ticket

I tried to buy the sunday ticket streaming product online but it said my address is not eligible. The condo building is only one year old and HOA rules state that no dish installs are allowed. That should make my address eligible as far as I can tell. When I called them they said They needed to come out and verify that its a condo. They did. But my address is still not eligible. Called again got transfered to multiple departments and nobody seems to want my money. 

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

a month ago

Unfortunately there really isn't a way to manually update the eligibility. Even if it is verified that satellite cannot get line of sight, any updates may not take immediately. All you can do is check again later.

However, your HOA is in the wrong. It is against Federal regulations (OTARD) to forbid someone from having satellite. You can install in an area that is in your private control. Those pathetic HOAs keep trying to enforce power they do not have. There needs to be better policing or regulation of those HOAs as some of them are headed in the direction of WW2 Germany.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question