Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
DanielRogers63's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Aug 17, 2017 8:35 PM

Genie

How can I upgrade to the genie

Responses

mdram4x4

ACE - Master

• 

9K Messages

4 years ago

start by calling customer service

are you under contract?

what equipment do you have now?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

25.6K Messages

4 years ago

You call Directv of course. 1-800-531-5000.

One thing that is not obvious: Do NOT replace any HDDVRs (or R22s) with Mini Genie Clients as they work with the Genie. Same monthly cost but you keep the tuners and recording space of the dedicated HDDVRs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question