Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
R

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Aug 1, 2020 4:20 PM

dropped 5 channels since we went to bed last night

Overnight we inexplicably lost 5 channels : American Heroes 287, Science 284, Travel 277, Outdoor 606, Destination 286. We have the Select pkg and have had it for years. I looked up the channel lineup and it shows none of those channels are in our pkg, but we went to bed last night after watching the Science channel. In fact, we are such fans of the Outdoor channel, that we have it in our Quick Tune menu. So what happened? I'm on hold to talk to Directtv right now. I've been on hold for 2 hours!!!! HELP

Responses

• 

2 Messages

10 days ago

we just got off the phone with Jerry, he restored our channels and offered us a deal on programming. VERY PLEASED! Thank you Jerry. You mentioned that our customer loyalty should be rewarded. We like the way you think. We think that way too. Our problem has been resolved and go away with greater confidence in Directv. Show this review to your boss, Jerry, so you can get some kind of accolades. Thank you

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

9 days ago

This is a customer to customer forum only the few DTV/AT&T employees on their own time and the moderators read the posts not DTV/AT&T 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question