Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Jul 14, 2017 8:02 PM

Directv Log In

Hi,

I moved to a new house about a month ago, and when I got my cable re-installed at the new house everything works great, but for some reason whenever I try to log in on Directv on my mobile app, or on Safari on my laptop, it doesn't allow me to log in. I tried my old log in info from before I moved, and nothing is working. Any tips on how this can be fixed? I won't be home this weekend and Game of Thrones is back on Sunday!!!

Responses

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

4 years ago

Do you have cable, DirecTV (satellite), or DirecTV Now (streaming)?  If you really have DTV, you are in the wrong forum...

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I have satellite. Sorry, I wasn't sure which forum I needed to be in!
Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

4 years ago

Not a problem - they screwed up the forum layout so lots of DTV questions end up here.  Try posting to one of the forums under this link - maybe someone there can help.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question