Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!



1 Message

Wed, Jan 17, 2018 4:20 PM


Hi, does anyone know the address or email address I can use to send a formal complaint? I've been given some incorrect information and I am so upset right now. 





17.8K Messages

3 years ago

There is no such number or email address available to the public (employees either) and if it were somehow found out and posted the system would automatically delete said number

you could send a message to


While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses and do so on our own time unpaid and off the clock. As employees we are not rewarded nor compensated to participate in these forums This forum is comprised of regular customers to communicate with other customers to offer advice and share experiences same as any other user Although there is a small team of customer care specialists that monitor the forums the sheer volume of posts are simply too many posts for these agents to respond to each one of them.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Brand User

Community Support


144.7K Messages

3 years ago

@TuCartu Good afternoon, thank you so much for your time while your case was under review. First off, on behalf of DIRECTV and AT&T I have to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you've undergone so far with our customer service. This is not the kind of experience you're supossed to get, at all! As a customer myself, I can completely understand your position and your feelings about this situation, since you've not been given the most accurate information about our promotions and services. I can help you with your concern on getting the billing complaing you want to issue.

In order to file a complaint to AT&T department, this is the link with a detailed information to issue the complaint:!/wireless/KM1041856
It's necessary to fill out two papers: A Notice of Dispute, and an Arbitration Initiation Form. Both documents can be downloaded in the following links:
Notice of Dispute:
Arbitration Initiation Form:

These two forms are to be mailed to
Office for Dispute Resolution, AT&T,
1025 Lenox Park Blvd.,
Atlanta, GA 30319.

I really hope that this situation be fixed from root in your favor, ASAP. Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you! @ATTCares.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

New Member


1 Message

a year ago

Filed a dispute with AT&T because they issued out a new SIM card to my cell phone to an unauthorized person. That person then stole my identity. I was told I would be contacted within 30 days and I haven't heard anything from AT&T. It's really scary how AT&T can just give out your personally information and not be held accountable for it!


ACE - Expert


25K Messages


Activating a SIM card on your account to an unauthorized individual is very bad. I hope your dispute goes smoother.

If you wish to discuss with others in the community, I suggest following the links above for the wireless/cell phone section. This is the DirecTV portion of the forum. If you still need official help then you will need to call AT&T as this is forum is merely a public space for customer to customer, and the occasional poster with the "employee" tag is posting on their personal time (off-the-clock).

(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020. or
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question