Check your PPV and OnDemand Order History
When ordering a PPV event or VOD, the purchase is recorded in your Recent Activity. You can check this to see if there have been any unwarranted purchases or if you have purchased a title in advance and want to make sure you are ready to go when the event occurs.
Checking your Order History Online
After you sign in to your account at DIRECTV.com
- Select 'My Account' at the top right
- Select 'My Bills & Transactions'
- Select 'Recent Activity'
- You will see all your purchases and the time it was charged to your account
Checking your Order History on your Receiver
If you ordered your PPV event from your receive, you can view the purchase on that receiver.
- On your remote, press 'Menu'
- Select 'Recordings'
- Select 'Manage Recordings'
- Select 'Purchases'
- Navigate through your purchase history
David, AT&T Community Specialist
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService