Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Wed, Apr 4, 2018 5:39 PM

channel lineup

I am trying to print out my channel lineup as I have done when it was Directv and not AT&T. I am unable to do this without it showing all the packages to compare. I have tried chat line to no avail, I have tried customer service to no avail. No one seems to understand what I am asking for and cannot give me a correct answer.Does anyone know how I can do this?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

17.6K Messages

2 years ago

I and others can still pull up our individual channel lists. When you go to www.directv.com and log into your account (must be logged in to verify what package you are on) there should be a clickable link on the home page of your account. Make sure you click "View Channel Lineup" and not "View my Programming". If you know the name of your package then go here and click on the correct package to view the lineup just for it: https://support.directv.com/dtv-programming/360 

Channel Lineup.PNG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

17.6K Messages

2 years ago

Go to www.directv.com and log into your account. On the left hand side you will see where it says the name of your package. Below it one of the links should say "View Channel Lineup" which will pull up a pop-up window of a PDF of your specific channels. Then you can review it including printing out a copy.

As a note the channel lineups are missing the Fox Movie Channel which should be in Xtra, Preferred Xtra, Ultimate, and Premier. This was missing before Chiller shut down which the lineups now reflect so I don't know why they didn't add the missing FMC listing (FM and FMC are different channels).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

That is how it used to work. Now because AT&T is involved I can no longer get just my package channel list. It gives me all the packages color coded as to what you get with each. I am not interested in printing pages of all channel lists as that is not what I need. AT&T sent me a "link" after I called on another problem and added this to the list. Their link gives me the same channel listing which is all the packages side by side color coded. That is all I can find clicking on anything that remotely says channel lineup. Getting service now is ridiculous. I don't get why AT&T buys a terrific company that has served me with no issues for years and then mucks it up. Oh, and they told me the changeover is not up to speed with and will not be for at least another month. FYI But thanks for trying. I appreciate someone listening.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Going in using your link for directv brought me to my channel listing. However, it showed the wrong zip code and there was no where I could edit it. I printed it as it is and will check it against the list AT&T is using now which is all the packages at once. That way I can see if it works in my zip code and will then consider it a success. Thanks for responding and I hope AT&T goes back to allowing us to print our package list. FYI I had a service call to replace my not working right Genie. Apparently it is one of the original genie boxes and the hard drive went. The tech explained that the guide, recording options, etc. would be changing format. He told me not to worry as it will all work correctly. He did not know when this might happen but wanted to prepare me. Thanks to him because it did indeed happen. If I did not have the heads up I would have thought something was wrong with the new genie. Isn't this tech age supposed to make it easier for companies to communicate with their customers? It would have been nice if AT&T had thought to send an email as a heads up.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 months ago

When you get to the screen that shows all the packages available, look for an x in the upper left corner of the packages you don't have. When only yours is left click on the download button. Should download, in pdf format, just your list and then you can view/print from there.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 months ago

Thanks so much. It worked and you are the only person including AT & T who gave me a workable answer. Thanks again. Have a great day.