AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Dec 15, 2017 6:05 AM

Billing

My card was charged $100.00 I didn't approve of this. The invoice # is [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.] I tried to use my card at the grocery store to buy food for my children and couldn't use it! I need my money back ASAP! I CALLED direct TV. They keep giving me the run around. I need to talk to a someone regarding this matter.

Responses

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

3 years ago

This is a customer to customer forum with no access to any accounts so you can try sending a PM to @ATTDIRECTVCare.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

6 Messages

a month ago

good luck

TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

16.7K Messages

a month ago

with a three year old thread, you're the one who needs good luck. 

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

23.4K Messages

a month ago

@fsneed 

You've responded to a post from 3 years ago. The Private Message (PM) option hasn't been added to the redesigned forum. So best not to post to such an old thread as high risk of outdated information.

If you answer the questions in the thread you created, current guidance can be given by experienced customers (and the occasional employee off-the-clock) regarding your equipment concerns.

(edited)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com

Get started...

Ask a new question