Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jul 14, 2017 7:54 PM

Billing Issues after switching from UVerse to DirecTV

We switched our services from UVerse to DirecTV as of June 24, 2017.  We switched due to the extremely high cost of UVerse & I was told it could only be lowered by $50 but with Directv I could get all the same channels, faster internet, & keep my phone service for approximately $150.00 a month.  I just got my bill & it is double that.  I realize that part of it was still UVerse but double??   Then I try calling & keep getting connected to the Philippines.  I want to speak to someone here in the states not across the ocean from me.  I tried 3 times & all 3 times got the same thing the Philippines.  I was already upset over my bill & now to not be able to talk to someone in my own country was the icing on the cake.  If this is the way all my bills are going to be I want to go back to UVerse at least with them I didn't lose tv in a heavy storm.  I would like some answers but apparently only the Philippines handles your calls now.  VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER HERE! And apparently my login changed as well & I have no idea how to login now.  So frustrating! 

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

25K Messages

4 years ago

What did your order confirmation with Directv show? If the order confirmation does not match what you received, then you have to dispute with Directv. If the order confirmation matches what you are getting, then you could certainly discuss any changes to the service that might make it cheaper, but otherwise you accepted what was on the order. If your new Directv bill is combined with your AT&T bill, they may have to reset the login as some have experienced and conflict when the logins combined but a single reset usually fixes it in those cases. As for calling in, there is no way to request anything specific about the agent (gender, location, etc.). As an alternate to calling, you could go to @ATTDIRECTVCare to send them a private message.

We are customers like yourself so you will need to either call them back or try the private message.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question