Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Nov 26, 2020 10:00 PM

Billing from over 10 years ago

The last time I had any contact with att/directv was ten years ago in California. Yesterday I inquired about starting service in Texas and they denied me, Why?

Responses

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

21.8K Messages

2 months ago

This is a customer to customer forum with no access to DTV so you have to call them to find out.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

25K Messages

2 months ago

@dean4758 

Nobody here knows who you are so cannot answer that question. You must call DirecTV to find out why you are denied. This is a public forum of other customers.

However, your topic mentions "billing from over 10 years ago". If you mean there is a outstanding balance, possibly that went to collections, then you already have your answer. They will not start new service until old debt is cleared, even if sold to a collection agency.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question