Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
thaonguyen's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Aug 17, 2017 7:02 PM

Billing department

Please check/update/fix your billing database.  I always make on time payment and never missed any monthly payment.  Last couple months and until today, your records show that we missed the past due amount of $90..., I don't know what stupid about came from, I hate to say that but this repeat one more time  this month.

You guy adjusted that "stupid" amount last month right on the due day, from $ 3 hundreds something down to $252.12 and I also paid in full that amount ($252.12).  I still have the records from my credit card shown you guy withdrawed from my acct on July 20th, now your record still shown you guy didn't receive last month (July) payment...what's wrong with your system/record?

I won't pay anything until you fix your system and adjust to the right amount.  Please note that I don't have any combination payment, the only we have with direct TV is cable, not phone and not internet.  Please don't combine any stupid mount and charge to us.  I really don't expect this kind of issue happen again....

My Direct Acct# is[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

25.6K Messages

4 years ago

This is a public customer to customer forum. Nothing posted here will affect your bill. You must call Directv 1-800-531-5000 to discuss the issue. Keep in mind that until dispute is proven in your favor, Directv considers the balance valid. So definitely call them before the bill is due so you don't end up with past due consequences.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question