Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Oct 8, 2018 12:38 AM

billing address

Need a billing address to pay bill on bill pay.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

2 years ago

Payments mailed or using a 3rd party payment option, such as a bank's bill pay, usually take a few business days to process. So make sure you are doing it well before your bill is due.

Per https://support.directv.com/billing/1631

If you would like to mail in your payment and do not have a remittance envelope, use the address that corresponds with the first number of your ZIP code:

• If your ZIP code begins with: 0, 1, 4, 5, 6, 8
    DIRECTV
    P.O. Box 5007
    Carol Stream, IL 60197-5007
  • If your ZIP code begins with: 2, 3, 7, 9
    DIRECTV
    P.O. Box 105261
    Atlanta, GA 30348-5261

Don’t forget  to include your account number on your payment.

Note: Payments are processed the same day they are received. Please allow 3-5 business days for regular mail delivery or 2-3 business days for priority mail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.2K Messages

2 years ago

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question