Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Thu, Sep 15, 2016 1:21 PM

At&t wireless/Directv NIGHTMARE

Nightmare is an understatement.  I have spent five different days with a minimum of two hours each time trying to get my discounts properly applied.  They are still charging me an extra $14.00 per month for additional tv's, but my offer included four tv's, not just two.  Also I have yet to receive the extra $10.00 per month for having tv and wireless, that was going on when we signed up. Never again.

Responses

mcc_nordic

Scholar

• 

222 Messages

4 years ago

You will have to call DirecTV or reach out to @ATTDIRECTVCare. Also the free recievers are for the iniitial fee. THere is still a lease fee for each receiver you have.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

4 years ago

The promotion that was going on when we signed up was a two year price guarantee with four rooms included.  I am being charged for two of the four rooms.  Also the combined billing discount of $10.00 per month which was still going on when we signed up is not applied to the bill either.

peds48

Expert

• 

36.2K Messages

4 years ago

@mdwinter DIRECTV's current promo includes two receivers at no cost, any other receiver after the first twoo will incurr a $7.00 monthly fee 

Screenshot at Sep 15 11-16-36.png

peds48

Expert

• 

36.2K Messages

4 years ago

@mdwinter so your bill is spot on!

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

4 years ago

This was done in July, when the offer was 4 tv's.  I still have the paperwork, and have even taken it to my local at&t store, who verified yes it is four tv's.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

4 years ago

FullSizeRender.jpg

peds48

Expert

• 

36.2K Messages

4 years ago

then certainly you need to get that corrected.  You may want to reach out to @ATTDIRECTVCare

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

4 years ago

I've been trying, but I keep getting the run around.  I keep getting told it has been escalated, and then when I call back, they have no record of it.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

4 years ago

@ATTDIRECTVCare took care of the problem, thanks!

peds48

Expert

• 

36.2K Messages

4 years ago

@mdwinter Awesome.  Thanks for the update 

Get started...

Ask a new question