Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
M

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jan 24, 2020 6:33 AM

At@t keeps changing my billing adress

At@t keeps changing my billing address. a change of address was filled out for my address and now the electronic file provided by the postal service keeps changing my address to the wrong address.

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

10 months ago

That is confusing. Unless you have a change of address, or forwarding address, then the Post Office shouldn't be affecting this unless there is some unusual issue with your address to begin with.

This is a public forum of other customers, so you will need to call DirecTV to verify your billing address, and service address, are both correct. As this is an unusual issue, I doubt a front-line agent will be able to do much other than verify information is currently correct. So when you call and get the voice system say "cancel" as you at least need an experienced retention agent, though you may wish to request one of their supervisors per the unique issue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question