Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
xceldata's profile

Contributor

• 

8 Messages

Mon, Jan 7, 2019 7:24 PM

at&t former employee login does not appear to be working

Hi folks --- at&t former employee login does not appear to be working --- I need to access the information about my former employee benefits and each time I tried to login, it failed. I made several attempts to reset my password, it appears the system (AT&T Global Login) does not recognize my username and other credentials. I have login and accessed the page/site many times in the past without problems.

Q: what do I need to do to access at&t former employee login? or reset my password?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cstarman922

Employee

• 

590 Messages

2 y ago

Is the link below where you are going to reset the password? This is the only one I have e saved. 

https://oidc.idp.elogin.att.com/usersvcs/accountmgt/acctmgtMenu/

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

49.8K Messages

2 y ago

@xceldata Not sure where to direct you but this is not the place to ask. 

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

3.4K Messages

2 y ago

The Discount Benefits Center may be able to help... 877.377.9010

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question