Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Oct 22, 2015 12:41 AM

Att /direct tv

I was wondering if I could merge my direct tv and att bills together ? If so can I please get a number to call and set it up. Thank you.

Missy

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Responses

Sky456

Former Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

4 years ago

You can self-enroll and combine your bills here: www.att.com/combinebill

Before you do, I would make sure it is something you absolutely would like to do as there have been some issues with it. There are customers that don't have any issues at all and then there are the few that take to these boards that have many.

Good luck!

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53K Messages

4 years ago

Be sure to read this before requesting that they combine your bills. Still lots of bugs to work out.

https://forums.att.com/t5/Billing-Payments/Avoid-Combining-Your-ATT-Bill-with-DirecTV/m-p/4330559#M155

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…