Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
R

• 

1 Message

Sat, Sep 19, 2020 1:19 AM

AT&T Direct TV 50% off Scam

Why is AT&T and Directv not doing anything about this? When they called me they knew my balance. So my information has been compromised. They need to advertise the scam on every one of their stations.

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

23.2K Messages

a month ago

"Everyone please be advised there are crooks out there who will call you pretending to be someone else offering proactively to reduce your bill'

Something like that shouldn't need to be advertised. It is up to each and every one of us to be diligent against being scammed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

21K Messages

a month ago

What channels/stations? DTV doesn't own any.  This scam has been going on for years so nobody is reading the warnings.  Your info is out there for anyone to buy.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question