Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
John2701's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Sep 20, 2016 3:47 PM

Att cell phone

I have directtv and was promised in wrting on my directtv signup contract to receive a discount because of having a AT&T cell phone account. I have not seen this discount on my billing..

Responses

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.5K Messages

4 years ago

We're customers like you, so can't help with billing issues.  You'll need to call/chat directly with AT&T or DirecTV.  

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

47K Messages

4 years ago

The only discount I'm aware of requires you combine your cell phone and Directv bills into a single bill. If you have not done that, you might want to do some research. There are many issues with combined billing that to my knowledge have not yet been fixed. Combining the bills might cause more problems than the discount is worth. 

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Nothing was mentioned on my contract with directtv about combined billing address with at&t, also I was told I would get a veterans discount. What's going on?Does contract mean anything?
peds48

Expert

• 

36.2K Messages

4 years ago

There are no vetarans discounts 

Get started...

Ask a new question