Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tue, Sep 13, 2016 4:46 PM

Ashley Montgomery

Yes I just made a payment of 104$ & looked @ my email. It said something about a 5$ charge that I agreed to on my next bill?? I didn't agree to that

Responses

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Can you tell me what this 5$ charge is for?
mdram4x4

ACE - Master

• 

9K Messages

4 years ago

you need to call customer service

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
peds48

Expert

• 

36.2K Messages

4 years ago

There is a service charge if you paid over the phone with a live rep. If this is not the case, You need to call DIRECTV at 1-800-531-5000 or you may want to reach out @ATTDIRECTVCare

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Ok, nobody ever told me that in the conversation. The email said I agreed & I didn't.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

While the agent apparently forgot to mention it - unfortunate but agents are after all human, I know when I call in and say billing b the automated system does mention that payments through an agent have a $5 processing fee. It's way better than the $10 fee my electric company charges. Maybe next month to avoid any processing fee you can make your payment through the website, I've always found it simpler and less time consuming anyhow.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Yea I agree, I always just my app but my app wasn't working & yesterday I went to At&t & everything was down.

Get started...

Ask a new question