Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

1 Message

Wed, Feb 19, 2020 11:31 PM

Abusive Call Center Rep

I was transferred to the loyalty department to help convince me to stay with DirecTV. The first rep Emmanuel was not able to get my account to come up despite me giving him my information numerous times. After 30 mins, I was transferred to David his supervisor. David thought it was antagonistic and thought it was a joke. Frequently acted like he could not hear me and refused to transfer me to another supervisor. He abruptly put me back into the queue without any explanation. Hands down worst customer service experience in years. I would like to be contacted by a senior customer service manager regarding this issue. I will be cancelling this service as soon as my contract is up.

Responses

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

19.1K Messages

a month ago

This is a customer to customer forum and nobody will call you as DTV service is based on you calling them.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

a month ago

Hello,

This is a customer forum. You can reach home service support at 800. 288. 2020, Directv is reachable at 800. 531. 5000

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

18.4K Messages

a month ago

@Govwarner

You will not be contacted by customer service. That is because they are inbound support, as in you call them.

Unfortunately every company deals with bad agents from time to time. That is because they are all human. So I wouldn't cancel over an individual interaction. If there are other reasons that are not resolvable then fair enough.

Though this is a public forum of other customers (not customer support), sometimes we can help with situations to get the most out of your service or assist with fixing any issues. We don't have access to your account, but if you would like to get guidance then share details about any further concerns you have and we shall weigh in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…