Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
blackshirtcj's profile
blackshirtcj
#1 Star!
10th stratosphere!
Mission control approves!

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

Fri, Sep 23, 2016 4:37 PM

$360 for Redzone? That's crazy!

Other cable providers charge $5 per month.  If you guys don't fix this quick I'm canceling my service.

Responses

mdram4x4

ACE - Master

• 

9K Messages

4 years ago

360 is the entire nfl ticket, much better than just redzone

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

4 years ago

Directv doesn't offer it seperately anymore and I only watch Redzone.  Why should I have to pay $360?

mdram4x4

ACE - Master

• 

9K Messages

4 years ago

It not offered by itself, therefore if you want it you must buy the pack its in

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

4 years ago

$5 per month or $60?  I choose $5.  Directv is going to lose so many customers...

mdram4x4

ACE - Master

• 

9K Messages

4 years ago

maybe, but they will gain more that want the sunday ticket

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

47K Messages

4 years ago

Did Directv ever offer Redzone only? I sure don't remember it if they did. 

mdram4x4

ACE - Master

• 

9K Messages

4 years ago

just last year.  many people were actually able to get it free

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

4 years ago

Yessir.  It was $90 for the entire year or $15 per month last year.  Still 3 times more expensive than other providers, but much better than $60.

mdram4x4

ACE - Master

• 

9K Messages

4 years ago

ummmm 60x3 = 180

15x12=180

90/12=7.5

90/60=1.5

some things are not adding up

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

4 years ago

$60 x 6 = $360

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

4 years ago

I thought I was talking to knowledgeable Directv employees. You guys don't even know the monthly pricing for NFL Sunday ticket max???
mdram4x4

ACE - Master

• 

9K Messages

4 years ago

we are not employees

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

25.6K Messages

4 years ago

Directv does not have an agreement from the NFL to sell the Redzone as a standalone subscription. They are required to have it with the NFL Sunday Ticket Max. Directv has been about providing the full sports experience to give you the whole game, not jumping between games for just the plays that happen in the 'Redzone'.

In prior years, per the NFL allowing it, some customers got a special to just try the Redzone channel for free without the Sunday Ticket as a limitied promotion for 'qualifying customers'. So those who got it were lucky. So the Redzone channel requiring the NFL Sunday Ticket Max is the normal required the NFL has of Directv.

This year, the online and mobile access moved down to the regular Sunday Ticket so features can change when Directv renews the agreement with the NFL.

And no, most of us are not Directv employees. We are customers like yourself as this is a public forum.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com

Get started...

Ask a new question