Ask a question
Sun, Sep 3, 2017 4:24 PM
2 months ago
3 years ago
@Cynthiam It sounds like it needs a factory reset. Please follow the steps below.
1. Remove battery cover
2. Remove batteries
3. Remove the two screws behind the batteries
4. Remove the screw at the very bottom of the lock.
5. carefully remove the entire back plate
6. press the button on the circuit board just above where the wires are connected
7. Keep holding the button while you replace the batteries.
8. Release button once batteries are in
9. The code is now reset to the default code of 12345678
10. Reassemble the lock and follow the below directions to set a new code.
1. Enter master pin then press #
2. Enter 1 then #
3. Enter New Master pin then #
4. press * to end program
I used to have the At & t alarm service which included the Yale locks. I don't have the service anymore, how do I use the Yale locks independently, or can I?
@abutler228 Hello. They would still work with your code that you previously used on the door lock. You can reset that by using the above instructions on the thread if you choose to change it. It would be manual use and cannot be used thru the app without active service.
How can we improve?
No tags available