Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Sep 3, 2017 4:24 PM

Yale touchscreen deadbolt

Everytime I hit the keypad it just say 'welcome to Yale real living' doesn't allow me to enter code or lock it with touch. Why? And how do I fix?

Responses

Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

6.1K Messages

3 years ago

@Cynthiam It sounds like it needs a factory reset. Please follow the steps below.

1. Remove battery cover

2. Remove batteries

3. Remove the two screws behind the batteries

4. Remove the screw at the very bottom of the lock.

5. carefully remove the entire back plate

6. press the button on the circuit board just above where the wires are connected

7. Keep holding the button while you replace the batteries.

8. Release button once batteries are in

9. The code is now reset to the default code of 12345678

10. Reassemble the lock and follow the below directions to set a new code.

1. Enter master pin then press #

2. Enter 1 then #

3. Enter New Master pin then #

4. press * to end program

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

I used to have the At & t alarm service which included the Yale locks. I don't have the service anymore, how do I use the Yale locks independently, or can I?

Brand User

Community Support

• 

6.1K Messages

2 months ago

@abutler228  Hello. They would still work with your code that you previously used on the door lock. You can reset that by using the above instructions on the thread if you choose to change it. It would be manual use and cannot be used thru the app without active service.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question