AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, May 8, 2016 12:07 AM

Window tampering

I replaced a battery in a window sensor and the keypad won't reset. It reads bedroom 2 window open. Bedroom window 2 off-line. How can I reset the keypad?

Responses

ProtectedinGP

Employee

• 

415 Messages

4 years ago

Hold star and pound down at the same time for ten seconds. If that doesnt work remove the keypad from the base on GEN1 there is  a round button to the right of the batteries on GEN2 there is a button on the back labled LEARN press and hold one of these buttons for 10 seconds. That will Reboot the keypad

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

1 Message

a month ago

my keypad indicates that one of my windows has been tampered with.  I've replaced the battery, but I still get the message.  I tried holding star and pound on keypad to reset but this did not work.  What should I do at this point?

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.9K Messages

a month ago

@ageorge13  Hello. This is normally due to the cover not being on properly. Would you please remove the cover on the sensor and then place it back on assuring that it is on correctly?

(edited)

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question