Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

8 Messages

Fri, Jul 17, 2020 1:04 PM

Thermostat

I just had my HVAC unit replaced and they install a new thermostat.  How to I pair the new thermostat with my Digital Life package?

Responses

Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

5.8K Messages

2 months ago

Hello. It would have to be replaced with a Digital Life thermostat... what did they replace it with?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

8 Messages

2 months ago

They replaced it with a Honeywell thermostat.  Can I hooked that up to my system?

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.8K Messages

2 months ago

It's only a special model of Honeywell thermostat that would work so the one they gave you will not work with the system as it doesn't have the technology to sync with the system. Did they say why they swapped that out?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

8 Messages

2 months ago

They offered to give me a Honeywell that is wifi.  Would that work?

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.8K Messages

2 months ago

Unfortunately, it will not. Ours is  a very specific model of Honeywell that has the technology built into it to connect to the system.

Get started...

Ask a new question