Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Observer

• 

1 Message

Thu, Aug 6, 2020 9:16 PM

Thermostat Not compatible

I recently replaces my old builders grade heating/cooling system with a new carrier system. The HVAC technician tried to use my digital life thermostat and it did not work. Is there an upgraded or different thermostat I can use with my digital life system?

Responses

j.holmes

Scholar

• 

164 Messages

a month ago

I have found that a lot of newer products (e.g. HVAC, garage door openers, etc.) do not support the current DL products.  

I went with a Sensi thermostat that works with HomeKit.  I am slowly transitioning my dated DL automation equipment to HomeKit compatible products.  

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.8K Messages

a month ago

@b2smooth  Hello. Did the thermostat not power up, not control the system or was it just not connecting with your Digital Life? And what type of HVAC system did you replace with?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
j.holmes

Scholar

• 

164 Messages

a month ago

I purchased a new Trane system.  Honestly, I didn't ask the contractor for specifics.  He suggested he could not get the Digital Life thermostat to work and then recommend a Senisi thermostat.  

My utility company is offering a huge rebate on the Sensi thermostat and too it integrates with Apple HomeKit.  The best part is, I no longer have to pay Digital Life the extra money each month for the thermostat/energy package.  

(edited)

Get started...

Ask a new question