Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Nov 25, 2019 10:22 PM

Terrible service from digital-life agents.

I live in Flint, Michigan and it is a very high crime area.  I have had too many problems with my service were I cannot access my alarm by the key pad or my cell phone because the system continues to go off line.  I was told that I cannot get a tech for 2 weeks. I cancelled my service!

Responses

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.4K Messages

4 months ago

@Douglas23   Hello. My apologies for this issue. I was able to locate your account based off of the email address that you used for the forum. I just left you a voicemail to contact me. Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 months ago

I'm glad that someone mentioned my name to you. After talking to you this morning, my problem was rectified. The tech just left my home after repairing the problem. I'm satisfied with your service and appreciate your help. May God Bless you and your family.

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.4K Messages

4 months ago

@Douglas23  Hello again. Am so glad that everything is up and running again.  Feel free to reach out if you need to again. Thank you for the comments. Have a great rest of your day!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…